Requesting Loss Records

OSAG member loss records contain confidential, proprietary health information about district employees that must be protected. In order to protect district privacy, loss records can only be requested by the owning district or authorized agency of said district on file with our office, by following the steps listed below:

  • Original format request on official district letterhead
  • Original signature of district superintendent
  • Original request mailed to OSAG, P.O. Box 18858, OKC, OK 73154
  • *Loss records will be released directly to the owning district.
  • *If your district is represented by an agent-of-record listed in our office, requests can be made directly to your agency.

Thank you for your understanding in our effort to protect your confidential records.  Please take careful steps to provide your request as listed above.  Our office is here to help with any questions at 800-699-5905.